Restaurant Booking Cancellation and Refund Policy
The restaurant at Half and Half is open for lunch between 11am and 11pm,Wednesday to Saturday . We can seat up to 60 guests during lunch and dinner to be able to accommodate so many guests to ensure that you receive the best level of service from us, and we do ask that once you have secured a reservation at a particular time that you adhere to that time.We strongly recommended that groups reserve a table in advance by contacting the team directly.
Tel: 07 871 2095
If a reservation is made then the table is yours for the whole of service and we do notnormally ask you to vacate a table. However, should you arrive more than 30minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group.We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of yourreservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled,or if numbers are reduced without prior notice of 24 hours
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Half and Half reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $99 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24-hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Half and Half terms of staffing,food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- Our cancelation policy is available on our website, and this is verified on text message to visit our website when a booking is made.6.Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a $99 per person fee.
Return & Refund PolicyDue to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns. In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you must contact us at hello @halfandhalf.co.nz within 24 hours from receiving your order. We reserve the right to limit refunds and replacements.
If you have any opposition against our policy, feel free to contact us directly.
07 871 2095